Go to Home page

Products & Areas of Cover





Bookmark this page
Print this page

Home / Claims / Medical


Submit a StudentCare medical claim if your claim relates to any of the following:


  • Ambulance Services
  • Doctor or Specialist Fees
  • Emergency Dental Treatment
  • Family Assistance/Travel Expenses
  • Funeral Expenses
  • In-hospital Cash
  • Maternity Services
  • Medical or Dental Emergency
  • Medical Evacuation
  • Optometrists
  • Physiotherapy
  • Prescription Medicines
  • Private Hospital
  • Public Hospital Services
  • Rehabilitation
  • Repatriation
  • Download a StudentCare Medical Claim form.

    How to Claim Guide.

    Things to do when you claim…

    Remember that all StudentCare claim forms MUST be completed in ENGLISH.
    Pre-existing conditions are NOT covered under StudentCare plans. A pre-existing condition is any condition for which you have:

    • seen a doctor, or
    • sought advice, or
    • had or needed any treatment/medication/special diet, or
    • had signs or symptoms (whether diagnosed or not), or
    • been aware existed (or was foreseeable).

    Send us all original receipts (sorry, we can’t accept copies).
    Take a look at our How to Claim Guide - it contains a lot of useful information that will help you help us assess your claim quickly and fairly.

    Home     Products / Areas of Cover     FAQ     Claims     Resources     Contact Us     About Us     Agents
    Website design and development by Netactive